- Refrigeration Equipment
- Catering Equipment
- Kitchen Design & Fit-out
- Air Conditioning Equipment
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Equipment Rental
- Food Processing
- Public Sector
- Careers at Acme
- Latest News
- Current Vacancies
- Latest Offers
- Competition Terms & Conditions
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
24 Hours, 7 Days a week 365 days a year. We will respond when your business needs our help. When it comes to looking after your equipment, ACME are the experts.
With over 45 year's experience, ACME have the expertise and support to quickly diagnose breakdowns and take effective remedial action, thereby minimising the effect on your business.
We know that having equipment operating efficiently makes good economic sense. By reducing operating costs, repair costs and down time, our aim to keep you operating efficiently.
Emergency Response. We offer:
- Cover 24/7 and 365 days of the year
- 50+ highly skilled and accredited engineers ready to provide you with a rapid response
- Each engineer is equipped with an extensive range of generic spare parts resulting in a high fix rate
- A large warehouse stock as back up if we don't have the part on the van
- Ongoing investment in specialist software, electronic communications and high levels of training to ensure that we provide our customers with the quickest response rates
Our comprehensive preventative maintenance plans keep your equipment in tip top condition, extending its life and ensuring economic operation. We offer a choice of plans, each of which can be tailored to match your specific needs.
BRONZE level will provide you with one preventative visit per year, plus you will automatically be covered for call out and labour costs as a result of a breakdown of the equipment.
SILVER level will provide all the benefits of bronze, but additionally cover you for any parts used to the value of £100 + VAT.
GOLD level provides total peace of mind, for a very modest cost. Select this level and in addition to an annual inspection you will also be covered for all call and parts costs.
Please note these Maintenance Plans are quoted after an initial site survey.
Visit us on facebook by clicking on the link above. If you require further infomation, please dont hesitate to contact us on 0845 018 0648 , or email firstname.lastname@example.org